Alchemist Flame

ILLUSTRI

Main Track

Image

Title

Artist

Album

Genres

BPM

Collections

One stop

Actions

Alternate versions

Image

Title

Artist

Album

Genres

BPM

Collections

One stop

Actions

Similar Tracks

Track detail

  • Gerald Leitch, Jack Trammell

  • Composer

    Jack Trammell (ASCAP - 65%), Gerald Leitch (PRS - 35%) / Gut Shot Publishing (ASCAP - 65%), Pot Odds Publishing (Bmi - 35%)

End Title Credit Info:
"Alchemist Flame"
Written By Jack Trammell/Gerald Leitch
Performed By ILLUSTRI
Courtesy Of Position Music

Cue Sheet Info:
"Alchemist Flame"
Artist - ILLUSTRI
Written By Jack Trammell (ASCAP - 65%), Gerald Leitch (PRS - 35%)
Published By Gut Shot Publishing (ASCAP - 65%), Pot Odds Publishing (BMI - 35%)
  • Playlist
Title
Artist
Your playlist is currently empty.