Little Light (Feat. Jackie Gouche)

James Dooley

Main Track

Image

Title

Artist

Album

Genres

BPM

Collections

One stop

Actions

Alternate versions

Image

Title

Artist

Album

Genres

BPM

Collections

One stop

Actions

Track detail

  • Composer

    James Michael Dooley (ASCAP - 70.00%), Jacquelyn Gouche-Farris (BMI - 5.00%), David Feldstein (SESAC - 25.00%) / Gut Shot Publishing (ASCAP - 70.00%), Pot Odds Publishing (BMI - 5.00%), Quads Publishing (SESAC - 25.00%)

End Title Credit Info:
"Little Light (Feat. Jackie Gouche)"
Written By James Michael Dooley/Jacquelyn Gouche-Farris/David Feldstein
Performed By James Dooley
Courtesy Of Position Music

Cue Sheet Info:
"Little Light (Feat. Jackie Gouche)"
Artist - James Dooley
Written By James Michael Dooley (ASCAP - 70.00%), Jacquelyn Gouche-Farris (BMI - 5.00%), David Feldstein (SESAC - 25.00%)
Published By Gut Shot Publishing (ASCAP - 70.00%), Pot Odds Publishing (BMI - 5.00%), Quads Publishing (SESAC - 25.00%)
  • Playlist
Title
Artist
Your playlist is currently empty.