Infinite Darkness

ILLUSTRI

Main Track

Image

Title

Artist

Album

Genres

BPM

Collections

One stop

Actions

Alternate versions

Image

Title

Artist

Album

Genres

BPM

Collections

One stop

Actions

Track detail

  • Gerald Leitch, Jack Trammell

  • Composer

    Jack Trammell (ASCAP - 65%), Gerald Leitch (PRS - 35%) / Gut Shot Publishing (ASCAP - 65%), Pot Odds Publishing (Bmi - 35%)

End Title Credit Info:
"Infinite Darkness"
Written By Jack Trammell/Gerald Leitch
Performed By ILLUSTRI
Courtesy Of Position Music

Cue Sheet Info:
"Infinite Darkness"
Artist - ILLUSTRI
Written By Jack Trammell (ASCAP - 65%), Gerald Leitch (PRS - 35%)
Published By Gut Shot Publishing (ASCAP - 65%), Pot Odds Publishing (BMI - 35%)
  • Playlist
Title
Artist
Your playlist is currently empty.